Friday, February 4, 2011

What's Good in the Neighborhood

Well, there isn't much to report right now, hence the week long "hiatus".

I had my first exam of the semester this week [in accounting]. It was two parts- multiple choice questions on Tuesday and short answer/problems on Thursday. I feel like I didn't pretty good on it. I'm expecting at least a B, but hoping for an A! I keep checking my student account every hour or so to see if they've posted my grade yet- I guess I'll just have to wait it out until next week though.

Justin only has to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week. He asked off so that Brandon can come visit next weekend. Even with only working 3 days he's still getting exactly 20 hours- he needs to start telling them he needs 4 days off every week so that they won't over work him like they always do.

He gets to go flying with ROTC next Sunday. I don't know all the specifics, I don't think he does either; all I know is that he has to be at the Tuscaloosa Regional Airport next Sunday at 130pm. He's excited that he finally gets to do something with ROTC other than class and SOP (PT).

He has his first exam of the semester next week so he's going to try to catch up on his studying this weekend while he has the time.

Not much else is going on. We hope everyone is staying warm! It's been FREEZING and rainy the last few days. I'm beyond ready for some warm, spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment