Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our God is an Awesome God!

After much praying last night, God blessed me with wonderful news this morning! I was scheduled to take an Intro to Taxation exam today, one that I was not entirely ready for, and I woke up this morning to an email saying that classes were suspended until 10am! Seeing as how my class starts at 930am I just barely missed it- what are the chances?! At first my teacher wanted us to come in and start a new chapter and take the exam on Tuesday, but she sent out another email saying that it'd be a voluntary review since some people couldn't make it to campus. Since my 11am class was cancelled as well, her 930am class was cancelled and she wanted to keep us all on the same track, I decided not to waste the gas to go to school for 45 minutes and then drive right back home. Unfortunately, Justin still have his classes from 2pm-5pm, but it's his ROTC classes so he enjoys them.

Brandon is coming to stay with us this weekend. I believe his going to try and make it tonight after a meeting he has to go to? I think we're all going to go to the UA vs. Auburn gymnastics meet tomorrow night- which I think is highly appropriate given our schooling situations ;) Not to brag, but our gymnasts are a pretty big deal around here. This year most of the team is Freshmen, but apparently they are really good. Let's hope they beat Auburn Friday! The rivalry isn't just over football. I told Justin that anything we can do better than Auburn is a thing worth bragging about- whether it be sports, academics, whatever.

Justin is off all weekend since Brandon is here and, due to the snow, I was off last night and I'm also off tonight and tomorrow. I'm going to work on Saturday- Justin mentioned something about him and Brandon going golfing so I rather stay in a warm library making money for studying.

Here's a picture of the reason why classes were cancelled!

No comments:

Post a Comment