Like always, not much is going on; for me anyways. Justin is keeping capital "B"- busy! As I type he is out helping his old ROTC "teacher" move into his new house. The man emailed the cadets and told them whoever volunteered would get $50 and a free meal- not too shabby! Justin should be getting done in the next hour or so. But, Justin's weekend doesn't stop there... He is volunteering with ROTC tomorrow from 7am-11am; I believe it's another tornado clean-up volunteer thing. After that I think he's done with his volunteer efforts until next weekend. The month of October is going to be very hectic for Justin between volunteer opportunities, a mud run [kind of like an obstacle course] in South Carolina, football games, and going to Las Vegas to see Dad and Elaine. Let's hope he's up to it!
As for me, I've just been hanging out. I'm usually done with class no later than 9am Monday-Friday so that leaves me literally ALL day to do whatever I want. For the last few days I've just been surfing the internet, doing homework, and watching tv. Maybe I will find something more productive to do next week!
This weekend is an away game for us so Justin and I are going to stay in and watch it together. I've been finding a lot of new recipes, as a result of my internet surfing, so I'm going to try a few of them tomorrow. Here's hoping they all turn out as good as they look!
Justin and I probably aren't going to be making it to Enterprise until Christmas. With Justin's busy schedule and football, a lack of school holidays, and having to split our time between basically 3 [sometimes 4] families it's a lot harder to find time than you'd think! For Christmas we are planning on doing my family's Christmas on Christmas Eve and Justin's family's Christmas on Christmas day so this is a fair warning so that everyone can plan accordingly. It's really the only way we can fit all the Christmas' into such a small amount of time without having to drive back and forth to Dothan and Enterprise the whole time. Justin and I haven't decided yet, but we're most likely going on the church ski trip and I believe that we'll be leaving December 26 at midnight and then we'll be headed back to Tuscaloosa the day of/after we get back.
Sorry I haven't posted so long and this is so short, but I really can't think of anything else that's going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment