Just wanted to let everyone know Justin and I, and the pups, made it back to Tuscaloosa safe. We had a ton of fun in Louisiana- like always! The only bad part is that it always goes by so fast :( The cats were in the same shape we left them in, with the exception of Tom missing a few chunks of fur, so I suppose they did just find with us gone.
Justin and I made it through all of our exams in one piece. Now we only have 6 more weeks of school before it's finals and we have to stress out all over again. This semester has FLOWN by. We get to start registering for Summer and Fall in a week or two, I think.
Justin has Gamma Cup coming up at the end of the month. He's volunteered for a bunch of sports, so he'll be going all day long. It's in Auburn again this year so I think we'll be leaving Friday and coming home Sunday. We haven't seen Brandon in FOREVER so I'm glad we get to hang out with him some.
I think we're going to try to make it to Enterprise for Easter. It just depends on what Justin's scheduled to do for ROTC. If we make it we obviously will only have the weekend so we're thinking we'll just do a lunch with Justin's parents and grandparents on Saturday and then my mom is having supper for us and Bubby and Ally Saturday night. We'll be coming home whenever we wake up on Sunday.
We have to take Sophie to the vet this week. For the last few months she's been throwing up and over the last 1-2 months it's been about every week. She never throws up food, it's usually just foamy, yellow throw up and she acts just fine afterward but it's still not normal for her to be doing it this often.
Well that's about all for this post. Justin is about to eat lunch and he wants me to eat with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment