Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Toy!

Justin bought me a Nook Tablet yesterday! It's pretty much a cheaper, smaller iPad without the camera/video chatting. I love it! It's awesome and I'm hoping that I can use it in my classrooms over the next few semesters when I have to help teach the kids. Justin was worried that I wouldn't like it once I got it because it's not a real iPad, but I haven't ran into that problem yet!

Good news: JUSTIN FINDS OUT IF HE GOT AN EA OR NOT TOMORROW AT 930am!!!! Definitely check back tomorrow night for a post! We're feeling pretty good about it- rumor is this year the selection rate is WAY up; 2400 out of 2600 got selected nation wide (20 out of 24 at the Det got EAs) opposed to last year when there was 2400ish out of about 4000!!! All the 200s (ROTC talk for Sophomores) are so anxious and after getting to know quite a bit of them I'm anxious too! They all want it so bad. Let's hope they got one!

Hate to cut it short, but I'll make sure tomorrow's post it longer! Gotta read The Hunger Games before bed time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment