Thursday, November 3, 2011

Copy Cat

Well, I've been doing this on my own but I guess I'm going to be a copy cat and share with all of you what I am thankful for every day of November. Allison started this last year on her blog and I wasn't planning on joining her, but since I'm doing it on my own anyways why not share!

So, let's back track...

November 1: I was thankful for my class being cancelled. Having class at 8am when it's FREEZING cold outside makes it hard to be motivated for class!

November 2: Yesterday I was thankful for Justin agreeing to let the dogs out at night. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I HATE letting the dogs out after dark [what with the wild opossums and racoons running around!].

November 3: Today I am thankful for all my pets. No matter what mood I'm in or how many times I get onto them for being bad, my pets always love me and make me feel wanted!

So, what are you thankful for this month??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment