Today I am EXTREMELY thankful that Justin and I have our school tuition paid for and neither of us have to rely on student loans. If it wasn't for Dad and Justin's GI Bill I doubt either one of us would be going to college right now. Seeing how much debt college students are in just from taking out loans is scary. I've always been thankful that Dad was aware/thoughtful enough to start saving for my college since the day I was born, but seeing how debt-free Justin and I are compared to the majority of college students makes me breath a sigh of relief! I know we both complain about classes and how we "hate" school sometimes, but deep down we both know how blessed we are to be able to continue our education so that we can make a better life for ourselves.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be thankful that Bama beat LSU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment