Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Well, tomorrow Justin and I will be in Las Vegas- if all goes according to plan! This weekend is our mid-semester break so we're going to go see Dad and Elaine until Saturday. It'll be nice to get away for a little while. Dad got us tickets to see The Lion King while we're out there since I've been wanting to see it and it's leaving Vegas at the end of the year. I think we may even go see a hockey game while we're out there too? We're going to get Bear and Sophie boarded and leave the cats in the house. Hopefully they don't tear apart the house before we can get back!

School is school. Not a lot to report on that front. Justin did get to volunteer, with ROTC, at Talladega this last Saturday. He said he was freezing the whole time. He helped people find their seats and was kind of like a security guard. We had to wake up at 2:30 Saturday morning so that I could drop Justin off at the meet-up spot. They all left on the bus at 3:30am and they didn't get back until around 8pm? Justin said it was an ok experience, but he definitely doesn't think NASCAR interests him.

Sorry so short, but there isn't much to talk about this time! Things have been slow around here. Hope everyone has a good Halloween weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment