Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rather Be Safe Than Sorry

For those who don't know what this is it is a car rescue kit. It's a small device, no bigger than a key chain, that supplies you with a small LED flashlight, seatbelt cutter, and firing pin (to bust out your car windows if ever needed). A friend of mine had a hammer-type one and after seeing/hearing about a horrific accident this weekend it made me what to see about getting one myself. I hope sharing this with yall will make yall want to buy one for every vehicle you own. They're only about $7, which I think is a small price to pay to save someone's life. I'm buying ours on eBay- you can too, just type in "car rescue kit" and it'll have quite a few listed!

Now, on a lighter note... Justin and I have finally made it home from all of our trips! We had SUCH a good time in Louisiana- it went by way way way too fast. However, we are happy to be home with our babies and to sleep in our own beds.

That's about all that's going on with us for now. I'm going to get off of here and catch up on all my shows I missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment