We still haven't sold the trailer despite all the interest we've had in it. The trailer park made an offer but it was way below what we were asking so we haven't given them an answer yet. We have some people that are very interested and are coming back in the middle of April with their parents to look at the house again. We agreed on $25,000 and it seems like they really want to buy it if their parents approve (they will be helping out) and they can get a loan. Fingers crossed it works out with them!
Justin, the pups, and I just got back from Shreveport yesterday. We decided to spend Justin's Spring Break with Ally and Mara since we didn't have any other plans and we hadn't seen them since my graduation in December. Before we went out there Justin actually got to make a quick trip to Vegas by himself so that he and Dad could practice flying in the same plane he'll be training on at Laughlin. He left Thursday morning and came home Saturday night and then we were in Shreveport from Sunday to Sunday. The break flew by, but we had fun!
From now until we move we have something going on EVERY weekend. This weekend we are going to go to Columbus AFB for an air show, next weekend we are going to Enterprise one last time for a family reunion, the following weekend we have an ROTC Ball on Friday, the annual Alabama A-Day game on Saturday, and Easter on Sunday, the next weekend Ally and Mara will be staying with us, the first weekend of May is Justin's commissioning and graduation, and then the next weekend we will be moving! All of these plans will make the next 6 weeks FLY BY, I'm sure.
Justin has only 4 weeks of actual classes left and then he has one final to take during "finals week." He is beyond ready to be done and can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
The weather is so gorgeous today, although I'm pretty sure it was cold the whole time we were gone last week. We have a high of 73 today with hardly a cloud in the sky. I have our windows up, fans going, and candles lit. Our pitiful garden is starting to bloom too so it's really feeling like Spring today!
I probably won't update very much over the next few weeks, but I'll try to make sure I fill y'all in on the big things that are happening when they happen!
Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment