Not a lot has been going on since we got back. Justin left on Thursday for Enterprise. Since he will be busy all summer with class and Field Training this was really the only time he could go. I decided to stay in Tuscaloosa since we had just been gone for over a week and I didn't want the cats to have to be locked up another almost week. Plus with me being in Tuscaloosa Justin has uninterrupted time with his family. He'll be headed home on Wednesday sometime. He'll start summer classes May 29 and then he'' leave for FT on June 26 and won't be back until the first week of August. He has a busy summer ahead of him!
Since I won't be taking classes or have a job this summer I'm planning on working out and soaking up the sun. Such a complicated life I have! ;)
There isn't much else to report for now! Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment