Now I have 3 1/2 months of vacation and Justin has until May 29. He is taking a summer class all through June so he doesn't have to take as many classes in the Fall. He'll leave for Field Training [FT] June 26 and won't be back until August 3- FT is usually 4 weeks, but since he's doing combatives training he will stay an extra week.
We plan on going to Louisiana next Monday and staying for a week. When we get home Justin is going to go to Enterprise for about a week to spend time with eveyone before he gets busy all summer and can't see anyone. I've going to stay in Tuscaloosa while he goes to Enterprise so that they can all get alone time with him.
The beginning of June Justin's cousin, Easton, will be staying with us for about a week. He attends a football camp that UA puts on for high schoolers and since we live up here he stays with us instead of staying in the dorms. Last year was his first year doing it and I think he had a pretty good time. I know Justin enjoyed the guy time.
I'm looking into joining a sorority in the Fall. It really depends on if my school fund would cover the expenses because we definitely can't afford to pay the expenses out of pocket! I'm really excited about the possibility... Obviously I'm not into the partying aspect, but the sisterhood, connections, philanthropy, leadership, and the school help are definitely what's caught my attention. I think it'd be a good experience so hopefully it'll work out!
Justin has a lot of ROTC stuff going on this weekend. He's got something to do tonight, tomorrow, AND Sunday. Busy busy busy!
Well, not much else going on right now. I probably won't post a whole lot this summer since there won't be much going on. Hope everyone is doing good!
No comments:
Post a Comment