I got my APTTP scores back today! I made:
Applied Mathematics: Level 6 [out of 7]; Scale Score 71 [out of 75]
Reading for Instruction: Level 6 [out of 7]; Scale Score 72 [out of 75]
Writing: Level 4 [out of 5]; Scale Score 89 [out of 100]
I am SO relieved! The reading and math I wasn't worried about at all, but the writing was a whole different story... You had to listen to a recorded prompt, take notes, and then you had an AVERAGE of, I'd say, about 3 minutes to write a good respone. The prompts weren't that tough, but having only about 3 minutes to answer was the toughest. I didn't feel like I did very good because I had to leave things out and then when I listened to the prompts they went so quick I couldn't write everything down that I needed. But, thank God I passed and don't have to worry about it again. My next, and last, big exam like that will be next summer when I take the Praxis II.
**********************************************************************
So much for that long post I promised yall last week! I'll try to make it up to you with this one.
Well, as yall know Justin got an EA last Thursday! We could not be more excited and are so thankful. He still doesn't know when he'll be headed to Field Training, but we're pretty sure it won't be the first one available because a handful of people have already gotten that slot. I'll keep yall posted as we find out.
This past weekend was ROTC Gamma Cup in Auburn. We stayed with Brandon Friday-Sunday and got to watch Justin do his thing. He only got to play basketball and ultimate frisbeem, but UA won basketball and got 2nd in frisbee so go them! They also won flag football and then came in 3rd overall. Clemson won overall and Auburn came in 2nd overall.
Justin and I have both registered for classes as of today. Justin still has a little tweaking to do to his schedule, so I'll post our schedules once I know what he'll be taking FOR SURE.
Not much else is going on right now. We only have 4 more weeks before finals- which just hit me last Thursday. I have SO much to do before the semester is over and I just canNOT get motivated. I have 4 papers, 8 exams, 1 music competency, and 4 finals to worry about before I can put this semester behind me. Jeesh! Please pray that Justin and I can make it through this semester alive.
We're going to Enterprise this weekend for Easter. Luckily the university has cancelled classes on Friday for "Honor's Day" so depending on if Justin doesn't have SOP on Friday morning we can make it home Thursday night; if he does have SOP on Friday then we'll just leave right after and still make it to Enterprise around 1030.
In other news, I know I had mentioned that Justin bought me a Nook Tablet a few weeks ago but we ended up returning it and I got an iPad instead. I found out that my school account would cover an iPad and since I wouldn't have to pay out of pocket for it why not?! I do like it better than the Nook Tablet because I can actually copy and paste on the iPad and couldn't on the Nook Tablet which was VERY inconvenient. Also, almost everything with Nook you have to buy- apps, games, etc.- and Apple has quite a bit of free things for the iPad so I feel like that was a better deal, too. I bought a bluetooth keyboard case for it so that I can take it to school and use it as a small laptop!
Well, I hate to leave yall hanging after such a long hiatus, but I really do need to start doing some homework so it doesn't keep piling up! Love yall and hope you have a blessed Easter!
Romans 1:4-5 "And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name."
No comments:
Post a Comment