Well, Justin and I made it back from Enterprise safely. We were going to go this coming weekend, but since Grandmaw was going to be in New Orleans the whole time we decided to go this past weekend so we could see her and Grandpaw. We had a good time and went non-stop. We brought Bear and Sophie with us and Sophie was actually really good considering she isn't all the way potty trained yet. Tom and Lexi did just fine at the house alone, like they always do. There isn't much to report about the trip- we just went and visited as many people as we could. I don't think we'll be making our way back to Enterprise until Christmas though... I'm going to try to work at the library on Saturday's so the Saturday's we're not at football games I'll be working. Plus, this semester the bosses have decided to start limiting the number of times we can get other people to work our shifts. I wish they wouldn't do that since either way someone is going to work the shift, BUT they said that when so many people are switching shifts it's hard to keep track of who's supposed to be working so I guess I understand.
Where has Summer gone?! Classes start next Wednesday August 24. I am absolutely dreading classes. I do not want to go back to school. Justin doesn't really care either way, but I'm sure he will feel the same way I do when he's entering into his 17th year of school. But, at least I'll be graduated next summer. I most likely won't graduate until next July because I have to take a class over summer. I have been considering taking classes at Samford, in Birmingham after I graduate, to obtain a paralegal certificate and then going that route for a career so we'll see how I feel about it in a few months!
Justin and I are volunteering this Saturday to help move in freshmen and transfer students. We get $20 each for working a 4 hour shift, but since we are volunteering for our student organizations [Justin for ROTC and me for Delta Sigma Pi] we have to give our $20 to them. I don't really know what to expect- I've heard some people have had awful experiences and others didn't mind it.
Not much else is going on. We're just relaxing before classes start and we don't have time to relax anymore! The weather has been nice the last few days- it's been feeling like Fall!!!!! Justin said it's supposed to get hot again soon, but hopefully it won't stay hot for long. We need Fall weather for football season!
No comments:
Post a Comment