**CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE**
I am officially an alumna of The University of Alabama!
Justin, Mara, Mom, Me, Lynn, Elaine, Ally, Dad, and Bubby.
Grandmaw and Grandpaw
Brandon, Grandpaw, Grandmaw, Justin, me, Mrs. Phyllis, and Mr. Reggie
I'm right in front of the last person ^^
I'm waving- third person in on the last row.
About the 3rd row in, one person to the left of the red capped girl.
One person in front of the red capped girl.
Mara was trying to get in the picture so she jumped up right when Unca JJ took this.
I'm SO glad the Troyers finally got to make it to Tuscaloosa!!
As of the ceremony I graduated with a BS in Commerce and Business Administration with a major in General Business and received the latin honor of Cum Laude (3.5-3.69 GPA). My last semester I finished up with an A-, A, and an A+ and I am still waiting on one last grade which I know will either be an A- or an A.
I'm so thankful that all these people went through the hassle of such a short trip just to support me. We had a wonderful weekend spending time with everyone!
Here is the website where you can view the archived recording of the ceremony. It wasn't up when I checked it, but once they post it you should be able to get to the link through this page. They will have it on the website for 30 days.
https://www.ua.edu/commencement/
Ps- I got a call on Thursday about a job interview! They wanted me to come in for it on Friday, but I told them I had family in town for graduation so we rescheduled for Tuesday at 2pm. It's an office associate (basically a secretary) position on campus in the business building. It's not the job I wanted, but it's the only one that's called back so far so that's better than nothing. It pays a minimum of $9.55, but I'm hoping since I have a Bachelor's now I can negotiate for the $12.60 midpoint pay. Prayers are appreciated!




















No comments:
Post a Comment