I just have to document the fact that I, Rachel Griswold, made Justin breakfast this morning. I have been awake since 4:30am when my iMap Weather Radio app woke me up alerting me of a tornado watch for Tuscaloosa. I sat on the couch and watched the news/weather channel until about 7:30 and then I decided I would make Justin some real breakfast for the first time ever (I had made him muffins and coffee the morning of his AFOQT, but I don't consider that "real breakfast"). I made coffee, biscuits, bacon, sausage, and eggs. I was a little nervous because I never cook sausage and bacon, that's always Justin's job, so I was afraid I wouldn't cook it all the way or the bacon wouldn't be crispy. Justin said that everything was good, though, and that his bacon was good. He could have been lying, but hopefully not.

Things are going slow around here. We mozy around the house all day pretty much. I actually need to go to AT&T today in all the yuck so I can get my bill shorted out. I hate dealing with bill issues.
Justin is going to grill steaks tomorrow night and Saturday we are going to go to an Alabama basketball game. Other than that we don't have any plans for the rest of our time in Tuscaloosa.
No comments:
Post a Comment