3 weeks in and I'm super swamped already.
Taught my first ever lesson this week. It was in my music class. I don't know how I did yet, but I feel like I did well.
I started in the schools today. It was with my reading class. We will meet there every class meeting now, but I haven't gotten to work with the kids yet. I will start that next week when I start giving them assessments. I'll be assigned 1 student and work with him/her the rest of the semester.
I also found out my clinical placement for my CEE320 [can't remember the name] today. This semester I'll be in a 1st grade classroom. I'll be observing and helping the teacher whenever I'm needed. I'm am SO SO SO excited. I meet with my supervising teacher on Wednesday to make up my schedule for the rest of the semester.
Other than that there isn't much to say about school. It's keeping me B-U-S-Y busy!
Justin is well and staying busy with school too. This is going to be a long semester for the both of us.
This Saturday we're going to have some friends over to watch the game. I'm cooking supper so everyone cross your fingers that they like it! Justin and I are always nervous to cook for other people cuz we're afraid it's not their taste or we might mess it up.
I hope everyone is doing well... Sorry I'm not able to update much!
Love yall,
Sounds like you two are super busy these days! And don't stress over entertaining and feeding your friends, you two will do a great job...
ReplyDelete