Thursday, August 16, 2012

Working On the Railroad

I'm sitting at work at the library as I type this on my phone. Since classes aren't in session, neither Summer nor Fall, you can only imagine how busy it must be here. I don't know why the libraries insist on being open at all let alone at 730 in the morning, but I digress.

Nothing much has happened around the house. I started work on Tuesday, worked today, will work on Monday, and then Tuesday evening I will make my schedule for Fall semester. Justin has started getting busy with ROTC stuff already, like we expected him to. He's actually volunteering on their behalf an helping move-in students to their dorms. He took the 730-12 shift which just so happens to be the shift I'm working at the library. We've been running errands pretty much every day trying to tie up loose ends before the semester starts. We have to take ALL FOUR animals to the vet at 230 today to get their yearly shots and Heartguard.

Tomorrow we're going to be buying our textbooks and Justin has some ROTC stuff to take care of.

Saturday we're probably going to be going to Birmingham for a going away party for a graduated ROTCmate of Justin's.

Sunday we'll go to church and hopefully relax.

Monday I have work 730-12 and Justin has ROTC stuff 8-230!

Tuesday I have sign-up at 5pm and I think Justin has even more ROTC things to take care of, but I could be mistaken.

Wednesday we finally start Fall classes!

So that's our lineup for the next few days. I hope I'm able to keep up with the blog during the semester- I'm pretty optimistic since I only have 4 classes, but you just never know how demanding they'll be until a few weeks in.

We hope everyone is well and your weather is treating you nice. It's been raining of and on and the temps aren't excruciating to us Alabamians so I'd call that a win-win situation!

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment