Justin and I just did our cell phone upgrades! I got a refurbished iPhone 4 and Justin got a refurbished Samsung Captivate, which is pretty much a "knock off" iPhone. I'm super excited because the iPhone 4 comes with video capabilities and I can video chat with other people who have Apple electronics [even though I don't know anyone who does, it's still neat to have!]. Once we get our phones, we're going to get off of our parent's contracts and get an account together at no charge to us.
Justin actually JUST got a new phone. First, he had to get a new phone a few months ago because Alltel was bought out by AT&T and when that one started messing up he got a new one since he still had warranty on it. He's literally not even had it a month so he's going to try and sell it on Craigslist for $200- not too bad of a price since it retails for $380 without a contract and it doesn't have any signs of wear and tear.
We went to WalMart today to buy some flowers. We want to plant some along the side of the trailer that faces the road so the yard looks a little nicer. We were going to get the kind that had already bloomed, but decided to get the more exotic looking flowers that are just bulbs in a bag. We're going to plant them tomorrow and I think they all should bloom in the Summer. I'll try to take some pictures so yall can see all the progess- hopefully I'll remember to take some videos too with my new iPhone ;)
That's about it for now. We're enjoying our Spring Break, even though it's going by WAY too fast :(
No comments:
Post a Comment