Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the Results Are In.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Justin and I have been busy with the last week of classes and then we just had his parents stay with us since we can't make it to Enterprise for Christmas. They showed up Saturday and were planning on staying until Tuesday morning, but left Monday morning instead. I was sick in bed all day Sunday, I only left my room once around 9:30 pm because Justin begged me to watch tv in the living room with him and Mrs. Phyllis. Of course, about 15 mintues later we all decided to go to bed. Ha! If you know me at all you know I ADORE my sleep so I was in no rush to wake up Monday morning- little did I know Mrs. Phyllis and Mr. Reggie were leaving! I told Justin if I knew they were leaving, I would have gotten up earlier.

Well, now on to the reason I chose that title for this post... Justin and I have found out our official grades for this semester. I made two B's and two B+'s. I was very disappointed that I didn't do better, I hold myself to very high expectations. However, I know I didn't try my hardest this semester and I didn't start caring about what my grade was going to be until it was too late so I have to deal with what I earned, or didn't earn. One thing is for sure, I will be trying much harder next semester. I'm aiming for all A's. Justin had the hardest time finding out his grades. For some reason, where they usually were on his student account they weren't there any more. We JUST looked at his account yesterday and saw that his transcript was available so we looked at that. He made two C's, one B, one A-. He got an 'Incomplete' for his Air Force class he registered through Shelton State with so I'm assuming UA just hasn't sent them his grade yet. The C's were in history and math. His history teacher was pretty tough and the exams were even worse so Justin is lucky he did that good. Of course, he's not happy with himself, but that course was really difficult; I could tell and I wasn't even taking the class! There is one class that, according to his transcript, he got an F in, but there's no way he could have. It was a basic computer class [Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access] and he did all the work and turned it in. He even asked the teacher if that was all he had to do and the teacher said yes. He also feels good about all his exams and doesn't feel like he deserves an F. SO, Justin emailed the teacher yesterday to see what happened and hopefully he can get it straightened out soon.

Not much else is going on around here. I've been lazy during the days since I don't have to work again until January 10 and Justin has been busy at work. He still only works about 3 days a week, except this week since it's Christmas.

We want to thank EVERYONE for all the cards/gifts we've gotten in the mail. We really appreciate it and are so thankful.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment